J & L Marquees personal data collected
We may collect personal identification information from Users when they fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, e-mail address, phone number and contact reason. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
We may collect and use Users personal information entered on our contact form for the following purposes:
We may use the e-mail address or Telephone number to send or respond to Users inquiries, questions or other requests.
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website that you visit. It enables the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, please be aware that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use the website. In particular, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or use some of the functionalities.
- __cfduid is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply extra security settings on a per-client basis. We do this in order to identify malicious visitors to our website, and reduce the chance of blocking legitimate users. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application, and does not store any personally identifiable information.
- PHPSESSID is used to preserve Users session state across all PHP page requests.
- _EC_TEST Used to remember if the user is accessing the website on a computer or mobile.
- Impression.php Used by Facebook to register impressions on page with the facebook login button
- NID Used by Google to register a unique ID that identifies a returning users device.
3rd Party Cookies
- Facebook If you click on the Facebook Like button on our website, Facebook stores a cookie on your browser. To disable or opt out of these cookies please see http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google cookies are stored on your browser for Analytical data about the visits made to our website, or and Google + social sharing functionality, or and to collect data for the purpose of interest-based advertising. To disable or opt out of these cookies please see http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Twitter store cookies which allow their social sharing functionality including the “Tweet” function and to generate usage information during your visit to our website. To disable or opt out of these cookies please see http://twitter.com/privacy
We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in a secure SQL database.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, your name, transaction information and data stored on our Site
Your contact information